Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Break 2015

One thing I learned:

As spring break quickly approaches, I look forward to time off to invest in homemaking and organizing household matters. Keeping paperwork organized, be it financial or school related is vital to being prepared for any situation. I have learned that this applies especially in the classroom. The more prepared I am, the more on task my students will be.

Resource:

I found a great couple of websites as resources. Education World is a great resource for teachers of all levels and subjects. I found the links to topics like classroom management and dealing with homework issues especially helpful. Through Education World, I followed a link to information about Tools for Teaching 3rd Ed. I believe this will be a great reference for my future classroom. My impression is that it addresses the practicals of learning to teach better. You will find it at FredJones.com.

One Success:

I used the website created by career coach Cici Mattiuzzi of CSU Sacramento to prepare myself for the recent CSU Fullerton Education Networking Expo and upcoming potential interviews. I can report that spending the time doing the course and following her advice was well worth the effort. Many thanks for your willingness to share your expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment