Sunday, March 12, 2017

2017 Update!

Calendar Update

I am once again pleased to announce that my Google Calendar is up to date for the rest of the 2016-2017 school year. This year has been so busy! I have added another district, and my son started in a classroom that requires parent volunteer hours. As such, my availability has changed drastically.

Availability

Please check my work calendar for days I am already working. For the most part, I am available Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays unless already booked. My son's school year, and consequently my work year, will end at the end of May 2017 and begin again in August. 
Teachers without Aesop can schedule a day of work through my Calendly account. In case you are unfamiliar with Calendly, it is a web based scheduling application that contacts both parties via email. For the requesting party, I have included a few questions that give me important details, like school, grade, and start time. It also schedules directly to my Google work calendar, streamlining my scheduling process. Thank you for your patience as I continue to streamline the scheduling process.

I hope that the update makes it easier for teachers to access my information. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment